Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Syracuse) is a single-specialty group practice.
- And provide general pediatric medical consultation on surgical and subspecialty inpatients.
- Located in the geographic center of New York State, Syracuse features rolling hills, tranquil lakes and picturesque forests.
- Academic rank is available and will be based upon experience.
- The new facility operates as a hospital-within-a-hospital and enhances the pediatric education and research missions that are integral to University Hospital, as well as continuing to serve as a vocal advocate for regional children's health issues.
- Position offers a competitive academic income along with a full and comprehensive benefits package.
- Syracuse ranks in the top 10% of "Best Places to Live" by Places Rated Almanac and is strategically located within five hours of nearly every major eastern metropolitan area including New York City, Boston, Toronto, Washington D.C. and Philadelphia.
- Emergency medicine, and family medicine.
- Hospitalist faculty also participates in outpatient care of medically complex patients.
- Hospitalist faculty participates in all the academic activities of the department.
- Interested candidates must have recent experience in the care of hospitalized children with complex illnesses or injuries.
- The Upstate Golisano Children's Hospital in Syracuse, New York is actively seeking a fourth full-time board-eligible/board-certified pediatrician for its hospitalist service.
- The dedicated "Tree House" entrance welcomes patients and visitors with an atmosphere made just for kids.
- In this position you will supervise residents and students in the care of inpatients, serve as attending of record for 8-15 medical patients,.
- The area is a perfect playground for winter sports enthusiasts.
- Golisano Children's Hospital offers a full spectrum of primary and specialized medical and surgical care for children.
- Its newly constructed facility provides over 87,000 square feet of space devoted to patient and family friendly amenities.
- Teaching responsibilities include medical students, residents in pediatrics,.
- For a virtual tour of the hospital, visit.
This perm job from Cross Country Search was last open on May 1.