Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · June 13, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Syracuse) is a single-specialty group practice.
- The new facility operates as a hospital-within-a-hospital and enhances the pediatric education and research missions that are integral to University Hospital, as well as continuing to serve as a vocal advocate for regional children's health issues.
- Position offers a competitive academic income along with a full and comprehensive benefits package.
- Golisano Children's Hospital offers a full spectrum of primary and specialized medical and surgical care for children.
- Hospitalist faculty also participates in outpatient care of medically complex patients.
- Academic rank is available and will be based upon experience.
- Emergency medicine, and family medicine.
- Hospitalist faculty participates in all the academic activities of the department.
- Its newly constructed facility provides over 87,000 square feet of space devoted to patient and family friendly amenities.
- Teaching responsibilities include medical students, residents in pediatrics,.
- Interested candidates must have recent experience in the care of hospitalized children with complex illnesses or injuries.
- Located in the geographic center of New York State, Syracuse features rolling hills, tranquil lakes and picturesque forests.
- In this position you will supervise residents and students in the care of inpatients, serve as attending of record for 8-15 medical patients,.
- Syracuse ranks in the top 10% of "Best Places to Live" by Places Rated Almanac and is strategically located within five hours of nearly every major eastern metropolitan area including New York City, Boston, Toronto, Washington D.C. and Philadelphia.
- The Upstate Golisano Children's Hospital in Syracuse, New York is actively seeking a fourth full-time board-eligible/board-certified pediatrician for its hospitalist service.
- For a virtual tour of the hospital, visit.
- The area is a perfect playground for winter sports enthusiasts.
- The dedicated "Tree House" entrance welcomes patients and visitors with an atmosphere made just for kids.
- And provide general pediatric medical consultation on surgical and subspecialty inpatients.
This perm job from Cross Country Search was last open on May 1.