Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · April 8, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Our client, a mid-size facility in central NY, is looking for a family practice physician who is Abfp and/or Acofp certified (or must become certified within first year).
- Please connect with Christi Brewer at, email.
- This is a really great area, it's within a short drive to the Adirondacks, the Finger Lakes (and several other lakes) and several metropolitan areas!
- Whether you are looking for locum tenens jobs or permanent jobs, we are the only staffing agency you need.
- National Physician Staffing, Inc.
- Responsibilities include eight sessions per week with patients and two sessions per week precepting.
- Many people are drawn to the fast-paced lifestyle and accessibility of New York City and there are others who prefer a quieter lifestyle in New York state's rolling hills, lakes and plains.
- You will serve as a collaborating and supervising physician for NPs and PAs.
- If you're in the latter group, this permanent position may really appeal to you!
- Is a locum tenens agency specializing in locum tenen jobs and the permanent staffing of radiologists, hospitalists, and emergency physicians in medical facilities throughout the United States.
This perm job from National Physician Staffing, Inc. was last open on Sep 27.