Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Saturday · July 11, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent job opening (Central NY) is for an academic medical center.
- Whether you are looking for locum tenens jobs or permanent jobs, we are the only staffing agency you need.
- Is a locum tenens agency specializing in locum tenen jobs and the permanent staffing of radiologists, hospitalists, and emergency physicians in medical facilities throughout the United States.
- Minimum two years of practice experience required, resident and/or medical student teaching experience preferred.
- Please connect with Christi Brewer at, email.
- National Physician Staffing, Inc.
- Many people are drawn to the fast-paced lifestyle and accessibility of New York City and there are others who prefer a quieter lifestyle in New York state's rolling hills, lakes and plains.
- Candidates must be Abfp and/or Acofp certified (or must become certified within first year).
- Our client, a mid-size facility in central NY, is looking for a family practice physician to join their faculty.
- If you're in the latter group, this permanent position may really appeal to you!
- This is a really great area, it's within a short drive to the Adirondacks, the Finger Lakes (and several other lakes) and several metropolitan areas!
This perm job from National Physician Staffing, Inc. was last open on Sep 27.