Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · November 29, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Internal Medicine Trained.
- You can work at facilities nationwide.
- BLS, Acls and Atls required.
- Any State license.
- Prefer Board Certified in Internal Medicine, but can be Board Eligible within 4 years of training.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible within 4 years of training.
- You receive professional liability insurance coverage.
- BLS, Acls, Atls certified.
- Any active license.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Government Hospitalist Job in New York.
- We offer competitive compensation.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 18.