Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Friday · March 5, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Prefer Board Certified in Internal Medicine, but can be Board Eligible within 4 years of training.
- Internal Medicine Trained.
- Any active license.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- You receive professional liability insurance coverage.
- You can work at facilities nationwide.
- Government Hospitalist Job in New York.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- BLS, Acls and Atls required.
- BLS, Acls, Atls certified.
- Any State license.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible within 4 years of training.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Apr 18.