Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · April 8, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Finger Lakes Region) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located in the Southern Tier of New York this wonderful family community is close to Rochester, Syracuse and Binghamton.
- Strong referral base from area primary care physicians plus ER admissions.
- Malpractice with tail coverage.
- Block schedule with day shifts in house and some night.
- Health insurance.
- Employed position with well run hospital management company.
- Patients will be followed into the ICU but no need for procedures or codes.
- A full time position exists at a 200 bed hospital in New York's Beautiful Finger Lakes Region.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Aug 15.