Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Saturday · July 11, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- 12 hour shifts, rotating days/nights.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off.
- Average of 18-20 patients per day, including 4-6 admissions.
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician.
- Procedures and Acls are required.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 21.