Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Specific dates need to be covered.
- ICU rounding, vent management and intubation are required.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Average of 18-20 patients per day.
- 8 pm-8 am and 7:30 am-7:30 pm.
- Board certified or eligible IM doctor needed.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine physician.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 19.