Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · February 20, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- 4-5 shifts per week (days vary).
- They need a board certified or eligible (within 2 years of residency completion) Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician.
- We offer competitive compensation.
- Credentialing can be completed in one week.
- Must have good communication skills.
- No procedures required.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- Average of 2-3 admissions per shift.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- Two shifts, 8 am-6 pm and 4 pm-12 am.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 9.