Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · October 16, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Finger Lakes region) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Great compensation.
- Group health benefits available for purchase.
- Work as an independent contractor to maximize compensation.
- Patient census approximately 12-14 per shift for high level of patient care.
- Hospitalist company is in growth mode and needs physician providers for new program in the gorgeous Finger Lakes Region.
- Seeking Internal Medicine training or Family Physicians that have hospitalist experience.
- Independent Contractor status has fantastic tax benefits.
- Work 7 on 7 off providing 24/7 coverage.
- No procedures, but lines and airway management would be helpful at one of the programs.
- Group health and dental plans are available for purchase.
- Malpractice covered.
- Areas have lots of recreational and cultural events, TOP elementary and secondary schools plus numerous colleges and universities.
- Join a group with strong roots in Western New York that has immediate need for additional hospitalists.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 17.