Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · May 25, 2022
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent position (Finger Lakes region) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Patient census approximately 12-14 per shift for high level of patient care.
- Areas have lots of recreational and cultural events, TOP elementary and secondary schools plus numerous colleges and universities.
- Group health benefits available for purchase.
- Seeking Internal Medicine training or Family Physicians that have hospitalist experience.
- Work 7 on 7 off providing 24/7 coverage.
- Independent Contractor status has fantastic tax benefits.
- Work as an independent contractor to maximize compensation.
- Hospitalist company is in growth mode and needs physician providers for new program in the gorgeous Finger Lakes Region.
- Join a group with strong roots in Western New York that has immediate need for additional hospitalists.
- Great compensation.
- Group health and dental plans are available for purchase.
- No procedures, but lines and airway management would be helpful at one of the programs.
- Malpractice covered.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 17.