Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · July 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- We offer paid licensure in each state where you work a CompHealth assignment.
- 10 hour days, 8 am-6 pm.
- Client can credential in a week!
- We offer competitive compensation.
- You are covered under our professional liability insurance.
- Must have good communication skills.
- We coordinate and pay for your travel, housing, and transportation.
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
- They need a board certified or eligible (within 2 years of residency completion) Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician.
- Saturdays and Sundays only.
- No procedures required.
- Approximately 8-12 patient encounters per shift.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 27.