Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Saturday · April 4, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $190,000 with a potential salary of $210,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Upstate) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 215k to start for B/C), full benefits including 10k sign on bonus and student loan repayment.
- Client can not sponor any visas.
- Work 7 days on/7 off 7a-7p.
- Average census is 15 patients/day.
- 195k (B/E) and once B/C 215k salary.
- Eight member Hospitalist program is looking to replace an IM hospitalist that is leaving.
- One night rotation every 8th week.
- Will consider 2012 IM residents (or practicing physicians) and will consider a Family Medicine physician with experience as a Hospitalist.
- Candidate should be comfortable in the ICU with Intensivist back up.
This perm job from Healthcare Staffing Solutions Inc. was last open on May 14.