Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · August 19, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Join a group with strong roots in Western New York that has immediate need for additional hospitalists.
- Malpractice covered.
- No procedures, but lines and airway management would be helpful at one of the programs.
- Work blocked schedule of nights.
- Work as an independent contractor to maximize compensation.
- Areas have lots of recreational and cultural events, TOP elementary and secondary schools plus numerous colleges and universities.
- Independent Contractor status has fantastic tax benefits.
- Hospitalist company is in growth mode and needs physician providers for new program in the gorgeous Finger Lakes Region.
- Group health benefits available for purchase.
- Patient census approximately 12-14 per shift for high level of patient care.
- Group health and dental plans are available for purchase.
- Seeking Internal Medicine training or Family Physicians that have hospitalist experience.
- Great compensation.
This perm job from CompHealth was last open on Oct 15.