Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
- Board certified or eligible IM or FP doctor needed.
- This client is looking for coverage while they are recruiting for a permanent provider.
- No other procedures required.
- 7 am-7 pm and 7 pm-7 am.
- ICU rounding and intubations are required.
- Average of 18 patients per day and 5 admits.
- They need a board certified or eligible Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician with hospitalist experience.
- Solo position.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off (or other block scheduling).
- Hospitalists run codes.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Dec 12.