Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Saturday · July 31, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $130,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Watertown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Shifts are rotated.
- Life Insurance.
- 401-k program participation after 90 days of employment.
- Our breathtaking region offers excellent four-season recreation for the outdoor enthusiast!
- Experience the natural beauty of northern New York, Thousand Islands Region - nestled amidst Lake Ontario, the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains.
- Reimbursement of NYS license and DEA registration.
- 7 days of paid vacation/annual.
- Medical staff of 180 physicians - subspecialty support.
- Signing bonus of $15,000.
- Easy access to urban areas.
- 3000 for hospital approved professional society dues and/or educational.
- Pension plan contribution by SMC after one year anniversary-calendar year.
- Salary of $236,000 upon completion of Board Certification.
- Strong educational systems, and the diverse cultural opportunities, making this community a great place to live and raise a family.
- 1 million each/$3 million aggregate (Lowest geographical area of malpractice claims in New York State).
- Salary of $215, Eligible & in process of Board Certification.
- Hospitalist Opportunity.
- Dental insurance, individual or family, two plans to choose from.
- Employee of Samaritan Medical Center (SMC), 287 bed, not-for-profit hospital, in Northern New York.
- Health insurance, individual or family, 80% paid by SMC.
- 7 days on 7 days off.
- Relocation moving expenses up to $10,rong>.
- This is a safe community, with added benefit of a low cost of living.
- Very successful adult medical service Hospitalist program.
- 401-k match by SMC after one year anniversary.
- 3 Physicians on day shift.
- Includes prescription plan.
- Educational Loan Repayment $10,rong>.
- 1 physician on night shift.
- Occurrence medical liability insurance.
- Tax-deferred annuity program.
- Jennifer Haley-Saiff.
This perm job from Samaritan Medical Center was last open on Aug 20.