Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · March 24, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $160,000 with a potential salary of $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 401k.with match.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability.
- Ations that share a focus on family and community.
- Post Acute Care Hospitalist for New York City also available: The most populous city in the United States is spread out among boroughs that offer great choice with respect to lifestyle and quality of life.
- Ed it "One of America's Top 20 Green Cities," while Forbes listed it as "One of America's Best Places for Business.
- This is a key management position providing leadership and guidance to an established program as well as working closely with hospital administration to improve both quality and quantitative results.
- National Geographic na.
- Home to county seat White Plains, residents enjoy the county's rolling hills, proximity to Long Island Sound and the Hudson River, and a true sense of community.
- Comprehensive liability insurance.with no tail requirement.
- Syracuse Program Director as well as Full time Post Acute Care Hospitalist-Known as the Crossroads of New York State, Syracuse is on the south end of Onondaga Lake, between Lake Ontario and the Finger Lakes.
- Competitive base salary.
- Competitive salary, sign on bonus, relo.
- Central New York Positions for Post Acute Care Hospitalist in Ithaca, Cortland and Norwich lo.
- Buffalo Full Time Post Acute Care Hospitalist- An All America City, Buffalo is a waterfront metropolis in western New York that boasts a rich culture and history, and is a gateway to nearby Niagara Falls and Canada.
- Westchester County Full Time Post Acute Care Hospitalist- Westchester County, the "Golden Apple" located north of New York City, has adopted some of the Big Apple's urban and suburban lifestyles while retaining much of its own character.
- Manhattan features towering skyscrapers and the neon lights of Broadway, while the Bronx, Brooklyn and Queens offer more residential, but equally interesting, urban environments.
- Previous Program Director or management experience as well as excellent clinical and interpersonal skills required.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Ation and benefits package offered.
- Monthly bonuses based on productivity & quality.
- Each of these Central New York communities endeavors to pay homage to history while offering residents all the "bells and whistles" associated with life today.
- Expanding Hospitalist company has numerous needs for New York locations: New York City: Position available for Board Certified, Internal Medicine physician for Program Director in its Post Acute Care Hospitalist Practice in New York City.
- Ithaca is on Kiplinger's Personal Finance's list of 10 Great Places to Live for 2013.
- Its numerous festivals reflect the city's terrific community spirit, and residents also take advantage of Buffalo's endless opportunities for family fun.
- Positions offer.
This perm job from Millennium Medsearch was last open on Jan 28.