Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Saturday · July 11, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $160,000 with a potential salary of $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Previous Program Director or management experience as well as excellent clinical and interpersonal skills required.
- Its numerous festivals reflect the city's terrific community spirit, and residents also take advantage of Buffalo's endless opportunities for family fun.
- Comprehensive liability insurance.with no tail requirement.
- Ed it "One of America's Top 20 Green Cities," while Forbes listed it as "One of America's Best Places for Business.
- Home to county seat White Plains, residents enjoy the county's rolling hills, proximity to Long Island Sound and the Hudson River, and a true sense of community.
- 401k.with match.
- This is a key management position providing leadership and guidance to an established program as well as working closely with hospital administration to improve both quality and quantitative results.
- Competitive base salary.
- Ithaca is on Kiplinger's Personal Finance's list of 10 Great Places to Live for 2013.
- Manhattan features towering skyscrapers and the neon lights of Broadway, while the Bronx, Brooklyn and Queens offer more residential, but equally interesting, urban environments.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan.
- Ations that share a focus on family and community.
- Westchester County Full Time Post Acute Care Hospitalist- Westchester County, the "Golden Apple" located north of New York City, has adopted some of the Big Apple's urban and suburban lifestyles while retaining much of its own character.
- Each of these Central New York communities endeavors to pay homage to history while offering residents all the "bells and whistles" associated with life today.
- Buffalo Full Time Post Acute Care Hospitalist- An All America City, Buffalo is a waterfront metropolis in western New York that boasts a rich culture and history, and is a gateway to nearby Niagara Falls and Canada.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability.
- National Geographic na.
- Monthly bonuses based on productivity & quality.
- Post Acute Care Hospitalist for New York City also available: The most populous city in the United States is spread out among boroughs that offer great choice with respect to lifestyle and quality of life.
- Ation and benefits package offered.
- Central New York Positions for Post Acute Care Hospitalist in Ithaca, Cortland and Norwich lo.
- Syracuse Program Director as well as Full time Post Acute Care Hospitalist-Known as the Crossroads of New York State, Syracuse is on the south end of Onondaga Lake, between Lake Ontario and the Finger Lakes.
- Competitive salary, sign on bonus, relo.
- Positions offer.
- Expanding Hospitalist company has numerous needs for New York locations: New York City: Position available for Board Certified, Internal Medicine physician for Program Director in its Post Acute Care Hospitalist Practice in New York City.
This perm job from Millennium Medsearch was last open on Jan 28.