Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Saturday · September 18, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Albany) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Albany New York offers the versatility of big-city living with outstanding outdoor recreational opportunities.
- Plus, VA offers an unparalleled variety of practice options in research, academia, and administration.
- Enjoy a superb quality of life.
- Enjoy an environment that supports an interdisciplinary care team approach that delivers state-of-the-art medicine using some of the most advanced medical techniques and technologies in the Nation.
- Our physicians do so by using their generous vacation/personal leave.
- If you'd like to be contacted by someone about these opportunities.
- Principle clinical responsibilities include overnight, weekend, and holiday patient care of surgical patients to include ICU patients and patients on the inpatient wards in close communication and consultation with the on-. Duties will also include evaluation and admission of patients from the ED.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package and malpractice insurance coverage is provided at no cost to you.
- Sign on bonus available!
- The Stratton ED does not see trauma patients.
- VA ensures and encourages a healthy work/life balance.
- The Stratton VA in Albany is located near the pristine Adirondack Mountains and lakes, and situated between New York City, Boston and Montreal.
- Requires Board Certification or Board Eligibility in Internal Medicine or Surgery.
- All candidates must have strong leadership communication skills.
- VA physicians practice medicine more and spend less time on business tasks.
- We are seeking candidates with excellent clinical skills and experience in the full range of general post-operative surgical care.
- VA does so through predictable scheduling, reduced paperwork, the elimination of billing hassles, and lifting the burden of liability coverage.
- The Stratton VA Medical Center located in Albany, New York is seeking up to 3 full-time, part-time or intermittent staff physicians interested in Nocturnist Hospitalist positions.
This perm job from Department of Veterans Affairs was last open on Apr 28.