Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Friday · March 5, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000 with a potential salary of $220,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Wakefield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Services are delivered by expert physicians and highly trained staff who are committed to its community and guided by the values of caring, respect, integrity, collaboration and excellence.
- The area host of outdoor activities: biking, hiking, boating, fishing, birdwatching, whale watching, golf, surfing, diving, canoeing, kayaking, horseback riding, skiing and more.
- The position comes with outstanding salary for full time candidates and a full comprehensive benefits package including malpractice.
- Situated in one of Rhode Island's most desirable communities and the gateway to 100 miles of magnificent beaches.
- The ideal candidate will be Board Certified or Board eligible in Internal Medicine.
- This hospital offers the latest advances in technology and a comprehensive range of medical and surgical services.
- Located in area with outstanding schools and affordable homes this an ideal destination.
- Close by you will find the mansions of Newport, the rich culture and culinary delights of Providence and Boston all within a close-knit, family oriented and recreational goldmine!
- Highly regarded independent, non-profit, acute-care hospital in Rhode Island is seeking a Full-Time Hospitalist to join their team of Hospitalists.
This perm job from New England Physician Recruitment Center was last open on Jul 29.