Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · June 13, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $200,000 with a potential salary of $220,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Wakefield) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Close by you will find the mansions of Newport, the rich culture and culinary delights of Providence and Boston all within a close-knit, family oriented and recreational goldmine!
- The ideal candidate will be Board Certified or Board eligible in Internal Medicine.
- Located in area with outstanding schools and affordable homes this an ideal destination.
- The area host of outdoor activities: biking, hiking, boating, fishing, birdwatching, whale watching, golf, surfing, diving, canoeing, kayaking, horseback riding, skiing and more.
- The position comes with outstanding salary for full time candidates and a full comprehensive benefits package including malpractice.
- This hospital offers the latest advances in technology and a comprehensive range of medical and surgical services.
- Highly regarded independent, non-profit, acute-care hospital in Rhode Island is seeking a Full-Time Hospitalist to join their team of Hospitalists.
- Services are delivered by expert physicians and highly trained staff who are committed to its community and guided by the values of caring, respect, integrity, collaboration and excellence.
- Situated in one of Rhode Island's most desirable communities and the gateway to 100 miles of magnificent beaches.
This perm job from New England Physician Recruitment Center was last open on Jul 29.