Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · May 25, 2022
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000 with a potential salary of $250,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Buffalo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Attractive compensation - $218K base salary + quality and productivity bonuses.
- Currently seeking an Academic Hospitalist to join a team in Buffalo, New York.
- Large teaching facility with teaching services.
- Location: Buffalo, NY.
- Open Medicine ICU - No procedures.
- Residents of Western New York enjoy the cosmopolitan lifestyle of cities combined with the small town character of quaint communities nestled into the surrounding countryside.
- Visa Waiver: Yes - H1b cap-exempt site.
- Blocked schedules 7 on 7 off / 15 shifts per month.
- This facility is known for cutting edge clinical technology, an outstanding IM Residency Program, and access to a full range of specialists.
- Residents and experienced physicians encouraged.
- Compensation: $250-300K.
- Type: Full-time.
- Hospital Affiliations: Not Specified.
This perm job from New England Physician Recruitment Center was last open on Nov 30.