Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · November 29, 2020
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen pays $150 per hour.
This locum tenen hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Certification & licenses required: BC/BE Hospitalist required.
- Volume: 18 patients per day.
- No procedures required.
- Of Doctors working with: 10 - 11 rounding Hospitalist MDs and 1 Admitter.
- Board Certified/Eligible Hospitalist needed for sporadic coverage starting April - late June.
- Cases include: Standard Hospitalist cases - no procedures required.
- Facility Type: Hospital.
- Coverage needed: April 11th - 17th, April 25th - May 1st, May 9th - 15th, 23th - 29th, June 6th -12th, and 20th - 26th.
- Specs: 8 AM - 6 PM.
This locum tenen job from LocumTenens.com was last open on Sep 25.