Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · December 18, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $230,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (The Hudson Valley) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The Hudson Valley is home to some of the most visited sites, including West Point, the Great Estates, Culinary Institute of America, and the state Capital, Albany.
- 7 on/7 off schedule with 12 hour shifts.
- Excellent compensation and benefits with Partnership track.
- Join a physician owned and driven, well established multi-specialty group.
- Hospitalist Opening just One Hour from NYC.
- Full ancillary and support staff.
- It's also a short drive to Manhattan, the beaches of Long Island and New Jersey, as well as the Catskill, Adirondack and Berkshire Mountains.
- Excellent location, just an hour to NYC.
- You will also find great museums, art galleries, gardens, antique shops and so much more.
- Primarily daytime position with some nights required.
- Enterprise Medical Services is seeking outstanding Hospitalists to join a dynamic, growing Hospitalist service in the Hudson Valley.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.