Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · April 21, 2019
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $210,000 with a potential salary of $275,000.
This permanent position (Rochester) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Academic Hospitalist - Rochester, New York.
- Flexible scheduling with your choice of 7 on/ 7 off or Monday-Friday with one weekend per month.
- Great teaching opportunity with a vibrant team.
- Competitive compensation with excellent benefits package.
- Advanced practitioners and residents available to assist you with your patients.
- Join an academic hospitalist team serving the main teaching hospital for the University of Rochester.
- Known for its vast selection of family-oriented activities and attractions, Rochester hosts nearly two million visitors each year.
- Daytime hours only.
- Nights are covered by residents.
- Conveniently located, Rochester is a 6 hour drive from NYC, 3 hours from Toronto and 90 minutes from Niagara Falls.
- This metropolitan region situated on the southern shore of Lake Ontario is also part of New York's breathtaking Finger Lakes region.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 25.