Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · December 18, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $210,000 with a potential salary of $275,000.
This permanent position (Rochester) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Academic Hospitalist - Rochester, New York.
- Flexible scheduling with your choice of 7 on/ 7 off or Monday-Friday with one weekend per month.
- Daytime hours only.
- Competitive compensation with excellent benefits package.
- Nights are covered by residents.
- Conveniently located, Rochester is a 6 hour drive from NYC, 3 hours from Toronto and 90 minutes from Niagara Falls.
- Known for its vast selection of family-oriented activities and attractions, Rochester hosts nearly two million visitors each year.
- This metropolitan region situated on the southern shore of Lake Ontario is also part of New York's breathtaking Finger Lakes region.
- Great teaching opportunity with a vibrant team.
- Join an academic hospitalist team serving the main teaching hospital for the University of Rochester.
- Advanced practitioners and residents available to assist you with your patients.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.