Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · August 20, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $300,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent position (Multiple ) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Monthly Stipend for Food & Incidentals.
- Comprehensive Full Benefits that also include Paid Malpractice and 401K.
- Practice in a Variety of Hospitals and Locations - No Need to Relocate.
- Travel/Lodging, Rental Car Covered While on Assignment.
- Top Tier Compensation Model.
- 7 on 7 off Block Scheduling.
- Work in various hospital settings while earning in the top percentage of HM physicians.
- About THE Program.
- Support of Our Executive Clinical Leadership Team, Who Will Often Practice Alongside You.
- Hospital Medicine Ambassador Team.
- The Ambassador Travel Team offers a dynamic practice environment for clinicians who desire adventure in their career.
- On-Site Hospitalist Practice Coordinators (HPCs) to Manage & Assist in Day-to-Day Operations.
- Advantages include generous compensation, the ability to travel, and the variety and experience of working in hospital environments across the country.
- 3,500 CME.
- Expedited Licensing and Covered Professional Dues.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Schumacher Clinical Partners