Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Thursday · October 19, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Gloversville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The city offers small town living with easy highway access.
- Gloversville schools are top ranked, with a comprehensive program that ensures student success.
- Be part of a 6 provider team- 4 Physicians & 2 NP/PAs who provide in-house night coverage.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule + secondary back up.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, CME allowance and more.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- Open ICU with Pulmonary Support.
- Gloversville is a city in Fulton County located 200 miles from New York City in Upstate New York.
- 74 hospital beds.
- 12 hour in-house shifts during the day.
- Nathan Littauer is a full service acute care hospital equipped with the latest medical technology to provide quality care to the community of Fulton and surrounding area.
- Very manageable workload.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
- The hospital is staffed with experts in the medical field and is constantly striving to expand and gain expertise to cater to the needs of the people they serve.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners