Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Friday · May 25, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Gloversville) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Gloversville is a city in Fulton County located 200 miles from New York City in Upstate New York.
- Nathan Littauer is a full service acute care hospital equipped with the latest medical technology to provide quality care to the community of Fulton and surrounding area.
- 74 hospital beds.
- Open ICU with Pulmonary Support.
- Schumacher Clinical Partners is a privately held, physician-driven company dedicated to helping hospitals and providers focus on delivering high-quality patient care.
- Gloversville schools are top ranked, with a comprehensive program that ensures student success.
- The hospital is staffed with experts in the medical field and is constantly striving to expand and gain expertise to cater to the needs of the people they serve.
- 12 hour in-house shifts during the day.
- Be part of a 6 provider team- 4 Physicians & 2 NP/PAs who provide in-house night coverage.
- 7 on / 7 off block schedule + secondary back up.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, leadership training and development, SCP University with over 200 hours of free CMEs and more.
- The city offers small town living with easy highway access.
- Very manageable workload.
- As one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing healthcare organizations specializing in Emergency and Hospital Medicine, SCP partners with more than 7,500 providers to care for 8 million patients annually in 400 facilities across 30 states.
This perm job opening was posted
by Schumacher Clinical Partners