Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · November 20, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Incentives and bonuses offered.
- Home to Syracuse University, a major research university, as well as several smaller colleges and professional schools.
- There is a closed ICU.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New York.
- Syracuse is truly a 4 season's city!
- Location: With its vibrant downtown district and lively neighborhoods, This City is the economic and educational hub of Central New York, a region with over a million inhabitants.
- Opportunity: Multiple Hospitalist openings available.
- In 2010 Forbes rated 4th in the top 10 places to raise a family.
- The schedule is a 7on/7off block schedule.
- Procedures are not required.
- Excellent public and private schools available.
- The patient volume is10 to 12 patients a day.
- Can sponsor visas and offer loan repayment options.
- Compensation: Lucrative salary offered for daytime and nighttime openings.
- Your options for fun are endless!
- Paid malpractice insurance offered.
- Facility: A private, not-for-profit hospital with over 500 beds providing inpatient, emergency, and outpatient services in Central and Northern New York.
This perm job opening was posted
6 days ago