Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · August 20, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Johnson City) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In this role the candidate will supervise/precept a night float resident, work-up new admissions during overnight hours, respond to emergencies and consultation requests for other specialties.
- Procedures are not required.
- United Health Services Medical Group is a progressive multi-specialty group with a large primary care base, consisting of 200+ physicians providing care in over 20 medical and surgical specialties in multiple locations.
- The Hospitalist Program has an opportunity for a residency trained, Board certified/Board eligible, Internal Medicine physician to practice as a Nocturnist Hospitalist (Academic Nocturnist preferred) in a 300+ bed, Regional Level II Trauma Center.
- The group is affiliated with United Health Services Hospitals (Wilson Medical Center, Binghamton General Hospital).
- Night shifts are 10 hours (10pm - 7 am), 14 shifts per month.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Johnson City, NY.
- We are a non profit regional medical center with a high level of medical and surgical services as well as a designated 24 hour trauma, stoke and chest pain center.
- The program consists of approximately 20 hospitalists and 3 Nurse Practitioners.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago