Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · August 20, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen position (South Central NY) is a single-specialty group practice.
- 6-12 patients census (3 hospitalist and under 40 beds - 12 will be Rare).
- EMR is an older system.
- 7a-7p only Night.
- We have earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike with our dedication to quality and ongoing satisfaction.
- Rapid Response run by ER, help rarely.
- These commitments are evidenced by our inclusion in Inavero's Best of Staffing Lists for both Talent and Clients.
- Codes run by ER, backup possible.
- Cardiology (clinic, not in-house), surgery (coming soon), interventional radiology, orthopedics, palliative care, pain management (nurse anesthesia), Radiology for specialty backup.
- Medical Doctor Associates (MDA), part of one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm staffing services for almost 30 years.
- MDA is seeking a Hospitalist for a low census coverage need in South Central NY.
- In addition, our in house Credentials Verification Organization, Credent, has been certified by the National Committee on Quality Assurance (Ncqa) since 2001.
- Medical Doctor Associates is also a member of the National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations.
- No procedures.
- NO ICU.
This locum job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Medical Doctor Associates.