Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · August 20, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Buffalo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Sub-specialties: Most backup available.
- Patient Encounters: 16-20 per shift, 5 admits per day.
- Smart is searching for BC, IM or FP candidates to provide long-term locum coverage at a hospital located near Buffalo, NY.
- Procedures: Central/arterial lines, intubations, and vent management.
- EMR: Meditech.
- ICU: Open (12 beds) - no intensivist available.
- Locum Rate: $180/hour - plus paid travel, lodging, and malpractice insurance.
- License/Credentialing: 60-90 days, active NY license and DEA preferred If you have any interest in this opportunity, or.
- Codes: Handled by HM.
- Hospital Beds: 175.
- Shift: 12 hours (7a-7p).
This perm job opening was posted
2 days ago
by Smart Physician Recruiting.