Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · August 20, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Binghamton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The area consists of the Triple Cities of Binghamton, Endi.
- Located in the Southern Tier Region of New York State.
- No procedures required.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Binghamton, NY.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership.
- Hospitalists run codes with support from Emergency Room and Intensivist.
- As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation.
- Access Sound Institute.
- Blocked schedule with paid time off for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance.
- Learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- The Team - The Hospital.
- Open to Internal and Family Medicine trained physicians.
- Available by phone after hours.
- Located 2 hours from Albany, 3 hours from New York City, plus the Finger Lakes are 2 hours away.
- Subspecialty support is available as well as an Ambulatory Surgery Center, Regional Cancer Center, and a Hospice Program.
- Gious and social backgrounds.
- Excellent primary and secondary schools abound in Binghamton, educating a diverse group of students from various ethnic, reli.
- Cerner, All orders, Viewing, and Dragon for documentation.
- Open ICU - Intensivist available from 7 am - 7 pm every day.
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered.
- Track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance.
- Up to $100,000 commencement bonus dependent on start date availability.
- 16 physician team with 4 Advanced Practitioners, Hospitalist RN, and Hospitalist Coordinator.
- Resident physicians and new grads welcome.
- You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- 267 bed, community hospital.
- Binghamton is a region rich in scenic beauty, enchanting villages and lively cities.
- H1B eligible facility.
- Cott and Johnson City surrounded by suburban and rural towns.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago