Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · August 20, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Newburgh) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- No procedures required.
- 357 bed, community hospital.
- Access SoundInstitute.
- You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- Track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance.
- Learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Newburgh has a growing arts community and the largest historic district in the state and features beautifully designed planned neighborhoods like Washington Heights and Colonial Terraces.
- Subspecialty support is available except for Rheumatology and Psychiatry.
- Visa sponsorship available through our retained immigration attorney with all required filing fees and services covered.
- 8 physician team with 2 advanced practitioners, Hospitalist RN, and Hospitalist Coordinator.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Newburgh, NY.
- Home to Mount Saint Mary College, the city of Newburgh is located on the Hudson River, 60 miles north of New York City, on the western side of the Hudson River in Orange County, New York.
- Meditech EMR.
- Blocked schedule for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload.
- The Team - The Hospital.
- H1B eligible facility.
- Internal Medicine new grads welcome.
- As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation.
- Open to Internal and Family Medicine trained physicians.
- Hospitalists run codes (primarily medical management) following intubation/lines placed by ED physician and/or Anesthesia.
- Open ICU with Intensivist support from Sound's own Intensivist Group.
This perm job opening was posted
8 days ago