Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Sunday · August 20, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nyack) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 375 bed, acute care hospital.
- Track + attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance.
- Located along the Hudson River and offering easy access to both Upstate New York and the New York City metro area.
- You will work with a physician-centric administration that supports leadership training and seeks to work collaboratively with physician leaders to affect positive changes for the medical staff and its community.
- Blocked schedule for a sustainable career with programs consistently staffed to levels that facilitate a manageable workload and true work/life balance.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Nyack, NY.
- Nyack's unique location provides physician's with the opportunity to live in this quaint town or closer to the city, for a more urban environment.
- Internal medicine resident physicians and new grads welcome.
- No procedures required.
- Learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME.
- Secure your future via Sound Physicians' Path to Partnership.
- Access SoundInstitute.
- 13 physician team with Hospitalist RN, and Hospitalist Coordinator.
- The hospital is a long-standing employer in Nyack and supports the local community through employee engagement and sponsorships.
- As a Sound Physicians Hospitalist, you will work in a culture of integrity, teamwork, service, quality & innovation.
- Open ICU with Intensivist support from Sound's own Intensivist Group.
- Open to Internal Medicine trained physicians.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago