Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New York.
- This hospital is one of seven in the State of New York that is recognized for "clinical excellence".
- 7on/7off schedule.
- Co-managed ICU with Intensivists on staff.
- This city has everything you need, come see why so many people choose to live here!
- Teaching is available.
- H1 visa sponsorship is available.
- The city has a beautiful new riverfront area which offers excellent views all year and offers multiple shopping and restaurants to enjoy as well.
- Opportunity: Hospitalist openings.
- Procedures are not required.
- 270,000 plus per year potential.
- Facility: Non-for-profit Hospital dedicated to serving its community and its patient.
- Compensation: Lucrative compensation offered for the area!
- Enjoy the benefits of a suburban community with easy access to one of the most desirable cities in the world, NYC.
- Full benefits package offered.
- This city also has its own international airport which allows easy travelling for its residents and visitors.
- The city is known for its scenic beauty, rich cultural/architectural history, friendly community and low-cost of living.
- Location: This city is located to the north of NYC and is an hour from the Big Apple!
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago