Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Albany/Troy) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- All team members are required to provide coverage two weekends a month and overnight six - nine times a year.
- The practice is seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible physicians with one - five years of experience as a Hospitalist.
- A provider who can perform procedures is preferred.
- Competitive salary with incentives.
- CME time & expense allowance.
- Though 7 on 7 off is also available.
- These are exciting opportunities to join a dynamic Hospitalist team.
- Samaritan Hospital houses 238 beds, has an open ICU and an average daily census of twelve.
- Block schedules and 10 hour shifts are available but not required.
- Relocation assistance is available.
- Excellent benefits.
- Paid malpractice, including post-Sphp employment tail coverage.
- Starting bonus may be available.
- Albany Memorial houses 80 beds, has an open ICU and an average daily census of twelve.
- St. Peter's Hospital houses 442 beds, has a closed ICU and an average daily census of 15-18 patients.
- Including health/vision/dental insurances.
- St. Peter's Health Partners has excellent full time employment opportunities for Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Hospitalists to join practices within an expanding health system located in the Capital District of New York.
- These directly employed providers will treat adults of all ages and enjoy ample access to sub-specialty care and a daily census of 15 to 18 patients.
- Opportunities with both open and closed Intensive Care Units are available.
- Opportunities for teaching Family Medicine residents are available.
- Paid time away from the practice.
- Team members provide coverage in a block schedule of 3 weeks on, 1 week off.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Albany/Troy, NY.
- This opportunity offers a variety of shift and schedules, including Nocturnist opportunities.
- Opportunities to teach Medical Students are available.
- This opportunity is unable to sponsor H1B or J1 visa candidates.
- Team members work 7 on 7 off.
- 2 part retirement savings program with employer matching program.
- Successful candidates will possess excellent clinical, communication and time management skills, along with a strong commitment to providing excellent team oriented care.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago