Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Nyack) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Relocation package and commencement available.
- Dedicated physician-led team for professional education through in person and online modules on the SoundInstitute.
- Board certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- You will have a Staffing Coordinator that will handle all scheduling.
- Earn productivity and quality bonuses.
- With a great emphasis on learning and development.
- You will also develop policies and guidelines while improving efficiencies through monitoring quality and efficiency metrics.
- Enjoy the productivity benefits of our workflow and informatics platform SoundConnect.
- As Chief Hospitalist, you will have a dedicated internal team to support you.
- As a Chief Hospitalist with Sound Physicians, you have opportunities to connect and collaborate with other leaders during scheduled Chief calls, and during our regional and national leadership conferences.
- Join the next generation of physician leaders!
- Sound Physicians is seeking exceptional candidates for opportunities to lead one of our established programs in New York.
- The Regional Operations Manager will provide you with weekly reports to help manage performance.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Nyack, NY.
- Our hospitalist model is designed to ensure you have the time and resources needed to deliver compassionate care that enables our organization to drive improved outcomes.
- Located in the New York City Metropolitan area, Newburgh offers close proximity to Manhattan and all of the amenities the city has to offer.
- As a Chief Hospitalist, you benefit from utilizing the robust data reporting that Sound Physicians provides to its leaders to continuously improve operations.
- If you are a progressive Physician Leader who wants continued growth and development, then Sound Physicians is the right choice for you.
- Prior Chief Hospitalist experience preferred or 4+ years Hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team.
- Develop into a Sound Physicians Partner through Path to Partnership.
- And mobile platform Brio.
This perm job opening was posted
9 days ago