Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Tuesday · September 26, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Watertown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage.
- Hospitalist is responsible for running codes and the medical center has an open ICU with rounding.
- Licensing assistance.
- 8-10 admissions per day.
- Your assignment schedule will consist of nights from 7pm to 7am with no. As the covering physician, you must be board certified in IM and have an active and unrestricted Acls.
- Acls required.
- Night shifts from 7pm to 7am.
- Facility uses Meditech EMR.
- No procedures, vents or lines required.
- We are assisting a New York-based hospital that is currently seeking a hospitalist to help with locum tenens coverage.
- NY state license required.
- Your assignment does not require procedures, vents, or lines.
- Housing, travel, and local transportation.
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing.
- BC in IM.
- The ideal physician must have an active NY license in hand.
- Coding and ICU rounding required.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago