Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Wednesday · April 21, 2021
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Near Hiland Park Country Club) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- While on a locum tenens assignment with Onyx M.D., enjoy paid travel, A-Rated malpractice coverage, competitive compensation, travel concierge service and 24/7 access to an Onyx M.D. staffing consultant.
- Dates available starting in November for night shifts, 8p-8a.
- A facility in eastern New York is seeking an Internal Medicine Hospitalist for locum coverage.
- No. Physician can expect to see 12 patients per shift.
- Must be Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible.
- ICU admissions (2 average per 8p-8a shift) + ER & ICU Admissions, History & Physical, Pre-Op Assessments, and House Codes-Rapid Response Team.
This perm job from Onyx M.D. was last open on Oct 26.