Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Thursday · October 19, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Near Hiland Park Country Club) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- A facility in eastern New York is seeking an Internal Medicine Hospitalist for locum coverage.
- While on a locum tenens assignment with Onyx M.D., enjoy paid travel, A-Rated malpractice coverage, competitive compensation, travel concierge service and 24/7 access to an Onyx M.D. staffing consultant.
- ICU admissions (2 average per 8p-8a shift) + ER & ICU Admissions, History & Physical, Pre-Op Assessments, and House Codes-Rapid Response Team.
- No. Physician can expect to see 12 patients per shift.
- Must be Board Certified or Truly Board Eligible.
- Dates available starting in November for night shifts, 8p-8a.
This perm job opening was posted
by Onyx M.D..