Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · December 18, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (New York) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- They are actively interviewing candidate.
- Ive been recruiting for a long time and this is one of the best Locums Hopsitalist jobs I've seen in New York!
- Please let me know.
- Days - 7AM-7PM.
- They will cover all travel and housing, with flights into Syracuse, the travel won't be grueling.
- Temp to perm options available.
- As I mentioned in the title, it's also the highest paying Hospitalist Job I have seen in NY.
- 14 straight, one week on one week off, Four days on 3 days off etc?
- The shift times will be 7 PM -7 AM - Major Need!
- Ongoing assignment - 3-12 month commitment with an option to extend.
- We use Epic for EMR.
- They are super flexible on the schedule, they will take 7on 7off or as little as a block of 3-4 per month.
- The client will need ongoing coverage, so it's a very stable locums position.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New York, NY.
- If so, I can submit.
- Rare inpatient consults.
- Travel and Housing covered.
- Cross covering for hospitalist and TCU mostly by phone but some patients may need to be evaluated.
- Days - 15-18 Patients per day.
- They will run rapid responses and codes.
- The nocturnist will average 6-8 admissions/night but can have outliers below and above that number.
- Amazing PAY - Our Highest Paying Job in NY.
- Syracuse NY.
- Procedures at night are emergent only and include central lines, NG tubes, intubations.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago