Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · December 18, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Central) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12-p-12a) seeing about 20 patients per day.
- On top of that, your travel will be paid for, housing and rental car provided and occurrence malpractice coverage included.
- You begin to realize what really matters when you take stock of everything in your life.
- We can get you a New York license, and for a short commitment we'll even pay the fees.
- Ideally, you'll work a 7-on/7-off schedule and be open to working nights.
- Don't let state licensure hold you back.
- Performing procedures, responding to codes and some.
- We have an opportunity for board-certified/board-eligible hospitalists to practice in Central New York, an hour south of Syracuse.
- You'll work 12-hour shifts (7a-7p, 7p-7a.
- Spend some time in New York where every moment is inescapably great.
- It's those great moments you can't count, only remember.
This locum job opening was posted
12 days ago
by Global Medical Staffing.