Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Thursday · October 19, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- We provide various models of shifts with block scheduling as well as competitive pay and benefits.
- The Physician will assess patient health by interviewing patients.
- The Physician is responsible for in-patient care, rounding, admissions, discharges, and consults.
- The Physician will document patient care services by charting in-patient and department records.
- Excellent clinical skills.
- As a practicing physician, you will enjoy a cohesive team atmosphere built on communication and cooperation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Current license to practice medicine in New York State.
- Adirondack region/Alexandria Bay/Buffalo/Finger Lakes/Gouverneur/Lowville/Wellsville, NY.
- We are willing to work with anyone from new providers who are looking to gain experience in multiple facilities, to more experienced providers that are looking to pull back on their schedule and work easier shifts!
- Acls required.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Gouverneur, NY.
- We are seeking Hospitalist Physicians to work 12 & or 24 hour shifts at our low volume hospitals located in the following areas across New York State.
- Effective organizational/time management skills.
- Performing physical examinations, obtaining, updating and studying medical histories.
This perm job opening was posted
5 weeks ago