Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Thursday · October 19, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- A stable economic setting, we have a strong and expanding presence in healthcare of every type, in higher education, and enjoy a unique position as the Capital of the Empire State.
- The state-of-the-art services and programs are provided through 4 hospitals in the area, a Rehabilitation Hospital as well as the system of continuing care and The Community Hospice.
- 14-15 shifts per month.
- Closed ICU and procedures are NOT required.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in New York.
- Academic affiliations are available but not required!
- Facility: The region's largest and most comprehensive not-for-profit network of high-quality, advanced medical care, primary care, rehabilitation and senior services.
- Physicians make on average between $230,000-$250,000 with some making upwards to $300,000!
- Practing physicians as well as 2018 graduates encouraged.
- Average patient census.
- Opportunity: Health System is seeking 2 BC/BE hospitalist physicians to join their thriving team.
- Location - Located in the heart of New York's Capital District, is a medium sized area offering all the amenities of a larger urban area in a beautiful, scenic, and affordable setting.
- Compensation: Competitive base and premium hourly rates with RVU production and quality bonuses.
- 7 on/ 7 off block schedule with 10 hour shifts.
- Employed through the health system.
- Sign-on, retention bonuses, and relocation are also available.
- Excellent benefits including health, vision, dental, paid malpractice, CME allowance and expense and retirement savings.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago