Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Thursday · October 19, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Plattsburgh) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist nocturnist, hospitalist, overnight, overnight care, internal medicine, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- The city has a great beach ideal for taking in the scenery, as well as copious fishing and aquatic sports options.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- Hospitalist - Nocturnist - Physician - (Internal Medicine - Hosp Nocturnist) Locum Tenens.
- ED and on.
- Closed ICU.
- Sorian EMR.
- The recently renovated Waterfront Park highlights the natural splendor of the lake and offers picnic and recreation possibilities for everyone.
- Hikers thrive in Plattsburgh, with access to climbing, mountain biking and hiking of all difficulty levels in the Adirondacks.
- They are available to provide critical care to patients in settings where physicians are not readily available onsite.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- This physician is hired to specifically work at night and provides care to patients during this time.
- Board Certified.
- A hospitalist nocturnist(locum tenens) is a physician who works predominantly overnight, versus practicing during the day.
- A hospitalist nocturnist is in the field of internal medicine and works overnight in hospital settings only.
- Intubations, C Lines, A Lines, Vent Management, EKG interpretation, lumbar puncture.
- No midlevel coverage.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- Paid travel, lodging.
- 1-5 admissions.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- Internal Medicine or Family Practice.
- StartDate: 11/23/2017Available Shifts: Varied Shift.
- Nestled in the Adirondacks, Plattsburgh is about as idyllic as upstate New York could possibly get, offering gorgeous views of the mountains and Lake Champlain.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.