Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Thursday · October 19, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Cooperstown) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- EEO Employer.
- Nestled in the foothills of the Adirondack and Catskill Mountains, Bassett Medical Center is located in Cooperstown, New York, a beautiful resort village on Otsego Lake.
- Academic affiliation with Columbia University.
- Home to the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum, the Glimmerglass Opera Company, and the Fenimore Art Museum, the area also boasts many cultural and four season recreational advantages including theater, music, museums, golf, sailing, hiking, and skiing.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Cooperstown, NY.
- Bassett Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in Central New York.
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, relocation assistance and paid malpractice insurance.
- The organization includes six corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
- Group employed model with competitive salary.
- Schedule allows flexibility to pursue outside interests and activities.
- Bassett Healthcare Network, a progressive health care network in Central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, is seeking a BC/BE Hospitalist to serve our patient population.
- Family-friendly environment with a cohesive and collegial work relationships.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago