Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · November 20, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hudson) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- CME Allowance.
- Up to $150,000 of loan repayment through Doctors Across New York.
- Four seasons of outdoor recreational activities, including hiking, biking, fishing, skiing, snowboarding and more.
- Malpractice Insurance Provided.
- 401k and Deferral Plan.
- Open ICU with intensivists available 24/7.
- Advancement & Mentorship Opportunity.
- Columbia Memorial Hospital serves: Albany, Columbia, Dutchess, Greene, Rensselaer, and Ulster counties and offers a full complement of specialty services.
- Envision Physician Services is seeking Board Certified/Board Eligible Nocturnist and Daytime Internal Medicine and Family Medicine physicians to staff Inpatient Services at Columbia Memorial Hospital located in Hudson, NY.
- Enjoy numerous events such as the opera, theater, farmer's markets, wineries and brew pubs.
- Columbia Memorial Hospital is a 192-bed acute care hospital located in Hudson, New York.
- Hudson, NY is a quaint, historic town, located on the Hudson River and features a lively downtown area, home to an eclectic mix of more than 65 restaurants and shops.
- Recognized as one of the premier antiquing centers in the country.
- Physicians carry an average census of 17 patients.
- Benefits and Compensation.
- 12-hour and 13-hour shifts.
- Full Health and Disability Benefits.
- Hospitalists run codes and rapid response team.
- Hour from Albany and 2 hours from NYC.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Envision Physician Services