Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (45mi from Syracuse) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- From 24-hour emergency care to routine testing for early detection, quality is our number one priority.
- The City is served by a community hospital that specializes in quality care and critical services.
- 9 days of vacation /.
- The City is located in the geographic center of New York State.
- 5 days of CME time off and allowance.
- Family Medicine: Outpatient Only.
- Reference: JT882.
- Location: Our city has incredible assets that make for a unique and wonderful place to live, work, play and raise a family.
- Hospital: With technology that rivals major medical centers and a team of skilled professionals, It's a commitment that has spanned more than 125 years.
- Competitive salary/bonus plan.
- All physician practice positions provide competitibe salaries and full benefits packages (including relocation).
- We welcome the community's newest residents in our family-centered Maternity Department and help seniors feel at home in our skilled nursing facility.
- Hospitalist: Hospital Employed position.
- Do you know of a physician seeking a position in New York!
- Our staff feels a deep sense of pride and commitment to those who place their trust in our care.
- General Surgery: Prefer Breast Plastic Surgery experience.
- From 24-hour emergency care to routine testing and screenings for early detection, The Hospital is committed to providing quality care for our region.
- The Hospital's Medical Staff has more than 200 physicians, who are committed to providing every patient and family member with the highest quality care, respect, warmth and compassion.
- Interested & qualified candidates must forward a current CV (Microsoft Word format is highly preferred) to.
- Blocked Schedule 7 on / 7 off.
- Qualifies for J-1 waiver.
- Robust benefits package.
- The hospital has been recognized for following evidence based practices by such well known organizations as the American Heart Association and the United States Department of Health and Human Services.
- J-1 ok for 2018, H1-B candidates accepted.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago
by Physician Providers, Inc..