Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · November 20, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Albany) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 26 Days paid annual (vacation/personal) leave.
- Duties include resident teaching and inpatient care on Medical Services, consultation for Surgical Service and acute care services for the Community Living Center (skilled nursing care), and Behavioral Health Unit.
- Rotating Shifts, 8-12 hours in duration.
- Whether you are interested in the cultural highlights of the Albany Urban Center, fall or winter excursions to the Catskills/Adirondacks/Berkshire/Helderberg Mountains, weekend trips to New York City, Boston, Montreal, or the Finger Lakes Region/Wine country, Albany is a great place to be.
- Annual performance bonus up to an additional 7% of pay.
- Federal Retirement Plan!
- The Albany, NY VA Medical Center is recruiting full-time Hospitalists.
- Enjoy an environment that supports an interdisciplinary care team approach that delivers state-of-the-art medicine using some of the most advanced medical techniques and technologies in the Nation.
- VA physicians practice medicine more and spend less time on business tasks.
- Possible 5 Days paid Authorized Absence to attend CME.
- Licensure: 1 Full and unrestricted license from any United States State is permissible to work at this facility.
- 13 Days paid sick leave per year with unlimited carry over!
- The average inpatient census is 22.
- Guaranteed salary increases!
- Plus, VA offers an unparalleled variety of practice options in research, academia, and administration.
- Competitive Pay.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Albany, NY.
- Albany Stratton (135 miles North of New York City) is centrally located in the Historic New York Capital district, providing the best of all four seasons.
- Nationwide Mobility!
- 10 Federal holidays with pay.
- VA ensures and encourages a healthy work/life balance through predictable scheduling, reduced paperwork, the elimination of billing hassles, and lifting the burden of liability coverage.
- Two admissions per/day, oversight of mid-level is variable.
- No Physician Employment Contract!
- The medical center is closely affiliated with the Albany Medical College, providing first class training to both residents and fellows.
- We have 30 beds including acute/telemetry with an average census of 75% occupancy.
- CME: $1,000 per year stipend for reimbursement.
- Separate 401K with partial agency match!
- Malpractice: Liability protection with tail coverage provided.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance.
- We offer the opportunity to work with a wonderful population and a dedicated professional staff.
- Opportunity for research.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago