Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · November 20, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (White Plains) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- White Plains Hospital, a 292 bed, leading award winning hospital, located 25 miles north of Manhattan, NYC is looking for a Hospitalist- Nocturnist.
- Better utilization of your specialty skills.
- What WE Have TO Offer.
- Comprehensive world-class benefits package.
- America's Best Hospitals for Patient Experience.
- Improved job satisfaction.
- Compensation & Benefits.
- 7on/ 7 off.
- Life and disability insurance,.
- Hospitalists are employed by the hospital/ICU covered by Intensivists.
- Ability to work well in a professional, collegial atmosphere.
- CEO Cancer Gold Standard.
- Medical Degree - MD or DO and a valid NYS Medical License.
- Ability to provide quality patient care with an extremely competent and supportive team.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in White Plains, NY.
- Compliance with CME requirements (Hospital, Regional, State, and Federal).
- Retirement programs.
- About THE Position.
- Outstanding Patient Experience Award.
- White Plains is ranked by CNN Money as one of the best cities to live in and is only 25 minutes north of New York City (NYC).
- Flexible spending accounts,.
- Consumer Choice Award (12-time recipient ).
- America's Best Hospitals for Cancer Care.
- Enjoy suburban life of White Plains/ Westchester with NYC just 25 miles away.
- Top 20 Most Beautiful Hospitals.
- About OUR Facility.
- Competitive compensation including bonus programs.
- United States News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital - 2016/2017.
- Our state-of-the-art hospital is a twelve-time winner of the Consumer Choice Award, an honor given to the nation's top hospitals by the National Research Corporation and most recently awarded Magnet Status by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- Awards AND Recognition.
- Candidates must be BC/ BE in Internal Medicine.
- Increased autonomy.
- White Plains Hospital has a reputation for both clinical excellence and outstanding personalized care.
- And many more.
- EOE M/F.
- Women's Choice Award.
- Our expanding Adult Hospitalist Program is seeking exceptional candidates interested in Full Time Nocturnist positions.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago