Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Friday · January 19, 2018
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (White Plains) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Improved job satisfaction.
- Ability to work well in a professional, collegial atmosphere.
- Competitive compensation including bonus programs.
- Our expanding Adult Hospitalist Program is seeking exceptional candidates interested in Full Time Nocturnist positions.
- Increased autonomy.
- Ability to provide quality patient care with an extremely competent and supportive team.
- Awards AND Recognition.
- America's Best Hospitals for Patient Experience.
- Outstanding Patient Experience Award.
- White Plains Hospital, a 292 bed, leading award winning hospital, located 25 miles north of Manhattan, NYC is looking for a Hospitalist- Nocturnist.
- United States News & World Report - Best Regional Hospital - 2016/2017.
- Compensation & Benefits.
- Hospitalists are employed by the hospital/ICU covered by Intensivists.
- Candidates must be BC/ BE in Internal Medicine.
- EOE M/F.
- Consumer Choice Award (12-time recipient ).
- Medical Degree - MD or DO and a valid NYS Medical License.
- And many more.
- 7on/ 7 off.
- Enjoy suburban life of White Plains/ Westchester with NYC just 25 miles away.
- America's Best Hospitals for Cancer Care.
- About OUR Facility.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in White Plains, NY.
- Our state-of-the-art hospital is a twelve-time winner of the Consumer Choice Award, an honor given to the nation's top hospitals by the National Research Corporation and most recently awarded Magnet Status by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
- CEO Cancer Gold Standard.
- Better utilization of your specialty skills.
- Life and disability insurance,.
- What WE Have TO Offer.
- White Plains Hospital has a reputation for both clinical excellence and outstanding personalized care.
- Comprehensive world-class benefits package.
- Compliance with CME requirements (Hospital, Regional, State, and Federal).
- White Plains is ranked by CNN Money as one of the best cities to live in and is only 25 minutes north of New York City (NYC).
- Women's Choice Award.
- Top 20 Most Beautiful Hospitals.
- Retirement programs.
- About THE Position.
- Flexible spending accounts,.
This perm job opening was posted
6 weeks ago