Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · November 20, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Adirondack region/Alexandria Bay/Buffalo/Finger Lakes/Gouverneur/Lowville/Wellsville, NY.
- Current license to practice medicine in New York State.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective organizational/time management skills.
- The Physician is responsible for in-patient care, rounding, admissions, discharges, and consults.
- Performing physical examinations, obtaining, updating and studying medical histories.
- The Physician will document patient care services by charting in-patient and department records.
- As a practicing physician, you will enjoy a cohesive team atmosphere built on communication and cooperation.
- Acls required.
- Excellent clinical skills.
- We are willing to work with anyone from new providers who are looking to gain experience in multiple facilities, to more experienced providers that are looking to pull back on their schedule and work easier shifts!
- We provide various models of shifts with block scheduling as well as competitive pay and benefits.
- The Physician will assess patient health by interviewing patients.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Gouverneur, NY.
- We are seeking Hospitalist Physicians to work 12 & or 24 hour shifts at our low volume hospitals located in the following areas across New York State.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago