Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · November 20, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Lewiston) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Malpractice and Tail Insurance Provided.
- Compensation range of $260k.
- We have an excellent opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our Hospitalist team at Mount St. Mary's Hospital in Lewiston, New York.
- This position includes working days only from 7am to 7pm with advanced practice clinicians.
- Full Benefits Package including medical, dental, vision, 401k & CME allowance.
- Quality Bonus Incentive.
- Sign-On Bonus Available.
- No. Night coverage is provided by one advanced practice clinician from 7pm to 7am.
- Mount St. Mary's Hospital is also accredited by the Joint Commission, illustrating that we meet the highest quality and safety standards in our field.
- Mount St. Mary's Hospital is located in Lewiston, New York, providing quality care to the greater Niagara Falls region for over 100 years.
- Founded in 1907, this hospital has since been acknowledged for its superior care in maternity services and stroke treatments.
- We ask that you be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with Hospitalist experience, an active New York license, and an Acls certification.
This perm job opening was posted
11 days ago