Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · November 20, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Buffalo) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Hospitalist - Physician - (Hospital Medicine) Locum Tenens.
- Physician must be able to run codes, be part of rapid response team, intubate and perform basic vent management.
- Hospitalist, general medicine, physician, healthcare, health care, patient care, hospital, medical, doctor, MD, locum tenens.
- Discover the unique urban and historical neighborhoods that add to the city's charm and character, or spend some time relaxing at one of the 20 parks found around town.
- AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer.
- With an ultra-modern, $32-million emergency room that's the busiest in its region, this hospital specializes in emergency, cardiac, stroke, maternity, and surgery services, is accredited by The Joint Commission, and has received numerous awards for quality and patient safety, including the Five-Star Hospital Award by Cleverley + Associates.
- Staff Care typically arranges medical or dental malpractice insurance for contractor physicians and other specialists with whom we match to client opportunities.
- Locum tenens Hospitalist needed for summer 2014 coverage in far western NY.
- Cultures blend in this waterfront city known for its culinary delights and friendly inhabitants who welcome newcomers with open arms.
- Privileges can be completed in approximately 30-60 days.
- Worksite will accept board-certified/eligible Internal Medicine or Family Practice physician.
- Staff Care, an AMN Healthcare company, is the nation's leader in locum tenens staffing.
- StartDate: Asap Available Shifts: 12 Hour/Day.
- In addition, Staff Care locum tenens positions regularly receive highly competitive pay and a dedicated team to handle all travel, lodging, rental, and transportation needs.
- We provide flexible, temporary employment options for physicians, clinicians, and other allied health professionals in all specialties with a variety of healthcare organizations, typically with interim contracts lasting from one week to one year.
- Nestled on the banks of Lake Erie and at the southern end of the Niagara River, Buffalo is New York's second largest city right behind the Big Apple.
This locum job opening was posted
by Staff Care.