Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · December 18, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Binghamton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- If you are a progressive Physician Leader who wants continued growth and development, then Sound Physicians is the right choice for you.
- Board certified in Internal Medicine/Family Medicine.
- We also use a mobile app for scheduling, which makes it easy to view your schedule and trade shifts, when necessary.
- Dedicated physician-led team for professional education through in person and online modules on the SoundInstitute.
- Our hospitalist model is designed to ensure you have the time and resources needed to deliver compassionate care that enables our organization to drive improved outcomes.
- Relocation package and commencement available.
- Physician Leader / Chief Hospitalist / Permanent / New York.
- Join the next generation of physician leaders!
- With a great emphasis on learning and development.
- The Regional Operations Manager will provide you with weekly reports to help manage performance.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Binghamton, NY.
- Develop into a Sound Physicians Partner through Path to Partnership.
- Our proprietary mobile platform, BrioTM gives you the ability to communicate and complete billing directly from the app on your smartphone or tablet.
- You will have a Staffing Coordinator that will handle all scheduling.
- You will also develop policies and guidelines while improving efficiencies through monitoring quality and efficiency metrics.
- Earn productivity and quality bonuses.
- As a Chief Hospitalist with Sound Physicians, you have opportunities to connect and collaborate with other leaders during scheduled Chief calls, and during our regional and national leadership conferences.
- Benefit from utilizing the robust data reporting that Sound Physicians provides leaders with to continuously improve operations.
- Prior Chief Hospitalist experience preferred or 4+ years Hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team.
- Sound Physicians is seeking exceptional candidates for an opportunity to lead our well established program in Binghamton, New York.
- As Chief Hospitalist, you will have a dedicated internal team to support you.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago