Hospitalist Jobs in New York
Monday · December 18, 2017
1 Job in The Empire State
Photo: Typical day on Broadway in Times Square.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Utica) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- In addition, a willingness to drive patient safety and quality initiatives as required by the TeamHealth Patient Safety Organization, insurability for malpractice insurance, at least 2 years of active practice, and a successful record of accomplishment.
- The ideal candidate will be a Board Certified in OB/Gyn, and demonstrates clinical excellence, with stellar communication skills.
- Other qualifications also include active and current skills in the full breadth of the OB/Gyn specialty, a current or in-process New York license to practice, and a focus on providing quality care and placing the patient above all other considerations.
- TeamHealth offers its clinicians competitive pay plus paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage.
- Full-time entails providing eight 24-hour in-house shifts per month.
- Put the passion back into your practice and your life by taking control of your schedule.
- TeamHealth has an excellent leadership opportunity for a full-time Physician to join our OB/Gyn Hospitalist team at Faxton St. Luke's Hospital in Utica, New York.
This perm job opening was posted
13 days ago